Skip to main content

Do you have questions about work or problems at your workplace?

Aikuinen mies, puhelin

Do you have questions about work or problems at your workplace?

If you have problems at work, it is good to sort them out with your supervisor. You can ask your local Trade Union Pro shop steward or occupational safety delegate to assist you. Both of them are employed by the same company as you and carry out their duties with Trade Union Pro's support. In addition to the representatives of workplace personnel, Trade Union Pro's own experts are at your disposal.

Problems at work? Let's solve them together!

Contact shop steward
Contact the local shop steward of your workplace.
Call employment counselling
Call our employment counselling service at 09 1727 3442.
Timanttinen asiantuntija -ikoni
Get expert help
Our specialist who knows your profession and contract field can assist you in more complex matters.

Would you like us to contact you?


Please report your issue to us by filling in the form below and we will contact you either by telephone or by email. By sending the form you accept our privacy policy

Have you discussed the issue with the shop steward of your workplace?
Attach a file to your message (optional)
One file only.
64 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, txt, rtf, odf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, mp4.
Are you wondering how to proceed?

As a member you have our support.

Contact us, we are happy to help you!

Join us today

Access all benefits and services.

Membership includes earnings-related unemployment security.